Colleen’s Speaking Events and Booksignings
Dynamic, passionate, inspiring, and engaging, Colleen speaks regularly at public events, art galleries, medical facilities, animal sanctuaries, conferences, and colleges and universities, including Cornell, Stanford, and University of Chicago. She has made many national radio and television appearances, including being a guest on The Food Network, Marketplace (National Public Radio), and Forum with Michael Krasny. To inquire about booking Colleen for speaking engagements, please contact Monica Delon. (Read testimonials from past events.)
While she finishes her next book, Colleen has limited speaking engagements. Take advantage of those available.
March 23, 2014 – San Francisco, CA
- What: Vegan Iron Chef
- When: Sunday, March 23, 2014
- Who: Veg Food Events
- Where: San Francisco, CA
- Details: Colleen will be on the judging panel for this exciting food challenge!
April 06, 2014 – Berkeley, CA
- What: Conscious Eating Conference
- When: Sunday, April 06, 2014
- Who: United Poultry Concerns
- Where: Berkeley, CA
- Details: Join Colleen for an inspiring and information-packed lecture (From Excuse-itarian to Vegan) that provides responses to everything from “I don’t have time to chop vegetables” and “I tried being vegetarian, but I just craved meat” to “I could give up everything, except cheese” and “Vegans don’t get enough protein”
June 14, 2014 – June 21st, 2014 – Amalfi Coast, Italy
- What: Once-in-a-lifetime journey to the Amalfi Coast region with Colleen!
- When: Saturday, June 14 2014 – Saturday, June 21st, 2014
- Where: Pompeii, Rome, Cilento, Amalfi Coast, Padula, and more!
- Details here!